Do you feel tired, overwhelmed or even stressed?
It is getting colder outside and days are shorter and shorter. In these days it is even more important to take care of ourselves to stay healthy and prevent flu or cold.
So let’s have a look how we can quickly recharge our body and mind.
Here are few instant recharge tips.
- Put on your warm socks (yeah baby, winter is coming), sit in the comfortable chair and drink a glass of warm water with lemon and honey or herbal tea. And relax.
- Load your body with vitamins and minerals. Enjoy big bowl of fresh colorful fruit salad or glass of fruit smoothie.
- Lie down on the bed or floor, close your eyes and just breathe for 10 minutes. Inhale. Exhale. Repeat.
- Stretch your body. You can do it anywhere. At home, outside, in the office. It takes only a couple minutes and you will feel much better after it!
- Spoil yourself with a healthy treat. Few pieces of dark chocolate, dates with nut butter or bliss balls… so delish!
- Take a short nap. Warm bed is the best place for you when you feel tired and cold.
- Go outside. Brisk walk in the nature can help you clear your mind and it is so refreshing.
- Go surfing. It is my the most favorite activity. If you are riding a wave there is nothing better :).
- Laugh a lot. Hang out with your friends and have fun.
Be kind to yourself, listen your body and when you feel tired or down have a rest. You deserve it!