One of the healthiest food? Kale!
This beautiful green plant is tasty, easy to use and truly amazing for your health.
Kale, member of broccoli family, is loaded with vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients such glucosinolates and flavonoids as well.
It’s rich in fibre, Vitamin K, A and C, folate, manganese, copper, calcium and iron.
Health benefits of kale:
- reduces risk of cardiovascular disease
- prevents asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and several types of cancer
- maintains healthy skin and hair
- prevents constipation
- promotes the health of the urinary tract
Honestly at the beginning I wasn’t a big fan of kale, but then I found a way how to add kale into my diet and now I can enjoy all the benefits of kale.
So let’s have a look how you can simply add kale into your diet:
- Vegetable juice
- Green smoothies (Combine: kale + apple/banana/avocado/strawberries + ginger + celery + spinach + lemon juice)
- Kale chips
- Side dish (steamed)
- Vegetable soup
So if you have not tried kale yet, now is the right time!